How to get in touch with us
There are so many ways you can get in touch with us.
- Contact our Rector, Rebecca Clarke, who will be pleased to help and advise in any way she can.
- by e-mail at email@example.com
- by 'phone on 01704 233738
- Call into our Office at the Parochial Hall, Monday to Friday 9.30am to 11.30am, and speak to our friendly and helpful Parish Administrator, Debra Judge.
- By e-mail at stcuthberts firstname.lastname@example.org
- By 'phone on 01704 232139.
- Come along to church on Sunday or Wednesday and speak to the Rector or a Church Warden.
- By letter to the Church Office.
- For website queries, please contact the church office and your question or inquiry will be passed on to the Website Team.
However you contact us, we will do our best to answer any questions you have and happily receive any feedback or comments.
Whether you want to book weddings, christenings or you have any other enquiry, people at our church will be only too pleased to assist you.
If there is an occasion when you need to speak personally to our Rector, Rebecca Clarke, please e mail her at email@example.com or telephone 01704 233738.
Our full postal address is:
St Cuthbert's Church
Southport PR9 7NR
Tel. Parish Office - 01704 232139 (9.30am-11.30am)
Charity Number: 1133850