DO YOU HAVE TIME TO VOLUNTEER A SKILL OR TALENT?
There are so many ways gifts can be given apart from a financial one!
Here at St Cuthbert's there are numerous areas where we would welcome your involvement.
Here are a few examples!
- Choir - Enjoy singing in church and at other events and make new friends too.
- Church Cleaning - Help keep our church looking its best.
- Flower Arranging - Lend your artistic talents to arranging the flowers in church.
- Serving Coffee - Whether after a church service or at a coffee morning or church event.
- Heritage and History - Learn about the history of our fabulous church and share your newly found knowledge with the many visitors.
- DIY - Good with a hammer and saw? - We often need you for those small jobs in and about church and the Parochial Hall.
- Gardening - We have a beautiful Garden of Remembrance and a newly constructed Garden area that need some green fingers.
There must be other areas where your time and skills would be more than welcome!
If you would like to volunteer, please contact the Parish Office or speak to a Church Warden.