Electoral Roll


This year (2019), a new Electoral Roll will be prepared. All persons who are entitled to have their names on the roll must fill in a new application form.  No names will be carried forward from the existing roll.

Under the Church Representation Rules any persons are entitled to have their names entered on the roll if they:-

a )  are baptized and aged 16 or over

b) have signed a form of application for enrolment

and are members of the Church of England or any Church in communion with the Church of England  being resident in the parish, or having habitually attended public worship in the parish during the 6 months prior to application for enrolment.